Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 2

Day 2 of "the cleanse".....well let's start by saying last night was hard....really hard...I broke down and ate a red sweet pepper...but I don't feel guilty!!! This morning I woke up and felt a little jittery and after I drank my juice...I was fine within a half hour. I thought this cleanse would be a piece of cake compared to my last cleanse...not so at all!! I'm trying to keep a positive attitude and know it's benefits will be worth it....but deep down I am craving the worst of the worst foods... bacon! It's been on my mind all day!! So gross I know! I went grocery shopping for the family today....not the best idea if you are cleansing....and, I managed not to tear open a granola bar during my shopping spree...it crossed my mind while I was in that isle. And when I passed the bakery....oh man!! Fresh bread....yum. But, I managed to walk by somehow. So day 2....craving some food....but hanging in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment